We have just completed our first week of practices for FLL at The York School! Here’s an overview of what we did:
- we discussed this year’s challenge: “Senior Challenge” (check out the document)
- we watched the introductory videos on Youtube (video 1 and video 2)
- we discussed the two components of FLL: the project and the game
- each team met with their fellow teammates and bonded!
- the teams built a test robot to try out on our newly built playing field (check out the footage above!)
We’ve had a fun and busy week but next week we’ll be starting 2 hour practices on Monday and Wednesday.by